Monday, July 14, 2008

inside my knitting bag..


inside my knitting bag.., originally uploaded by oishiiknits.

although the national holiday is september 8th, my mom-in-law (in town for the week) bought me this delicious confection.

these are handmade by a designer - offhand designs - in oakland, ca. they are constructed of super luscious vintage upholstery fabrics with italian hardware and findings (yes the gold clasp is stamped "made in italy" - yum!)

i have been coveting one of these bags for two years! yipee yipee for me!! thanks so much, cathy!

inside my bag... gorgeous pink silk blend lining, yarn (of course), samples of new hats (with pom-poms, yipee!), a blanket i am working on, and the new issue of moda with photos of the haute couture shows in paris... deee-licious!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ohhhhh beautiful!!! me want one!!!